Monday, December 19, 2016

things/upcoming year

I am looking forward to the upcoming year. i am also aiming to fix some of my situations soon.
They say things always come in threes. Bad things always seem to happen in threes. The past two Decembers, something bad has happened, which is why I have been holding my breath this month. I got reported at the UTD library which led to my not being allowed there starting that month there in 2014, and this month last year I had an accident where I bumped up on a street median, which led to some "car anguish" over the course of the next few months. Nothing bad has happened this month though. However, over the past few weeks, I have had two problems worked out with discussions worked out with another person. Good things happen in threes, too, so maybe a third "discussion" can happen too.
Over the next few weeks, extending into the new year, I aim to fix some situations, work on my writing, and try to get to some of the things on my bucket list. You never know what might happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment