Saturday, September 16, 2017

more updates

Well, the school year at UTD has gotten off to a good start. I got a situation I hoped to clear up...cleared up! I hope to get some other "personal" situations fixed too. I also got a great haircut, and work is going ok. I have also been working on my recent stories. If you ever get a chance, go to Smashwords and check out my completed stories. I also post updates on Twitter (www.twitter.com/themattk) and a special Facebook page (www.facebook.com/mattkratzauthor) about my writing. I am still volunteering for Make A Wish, playing in the UTD Pep Band, and watching movies.
Our house in Port Aransas got damaged by Hurricane Harvey. My parents are looking into what can be done about it.
I will keep you apprised on other stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment