Wednesday, November 16, 2016

new stories, etc.

I posted my latest manuscript, 3 Mighty Bonds, on Smashwords the other day. It’s a trilogy with one story about a guy who gets help from a mysterious stranger to do the things on his bucket list;a lady who tries to escape an unhappy marriage and turns to writing as one means;and one that combines characters from some of my other stories.
If you know me and my stories, you know that I am hoping that Squirrelman was my first story and what I hope will be my “signature story/character.” That last story combines him as well as other characters from some of my other stories-I did that intentionally. The middle story was inspired by something I once read in a letter in Dear Abby. The first one blends in a little bit of Make a Wish, which I’ve been involved in lately.
I am also working on a new story-just started. It is inspired a little bit by Rear Window-the Hitchcock classic. It is set a little bit in a bowling alley. I will need to research bowling terms for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment