Thursday, November 15, 2012

attempts

There are some people I have been talking to that I hope I can become better friends with. I frequently talk to the people in Kay's Jewelry store at Collin Creek Mall whenever they are not too busy. They seem to like me. The manager there used to go to college with me. There is a former female employee there who I have been trying to track down-unfortunately, I don't know her last name. Someone told it to me once, but it was difficult to remember (it wasn't Smith or Jones!) and not knowing it makes it difficult to find her, especially on something like google or facebook. There other girls are nice too-I gave one a card for her recent birthday.
I have also been trying to make friends with a female student in the UTD Library. Wish me luck. She seems nice. I have talked to her a couple times and seems to like me a little. The problem is that I frequently use the wrong approach in approaching women and/or trying to make friends and talking with them, but I am improving, and it looks like I haven't with her. The trick will be knowing when to read her signals and when to know when she wants to stop talking. I am hoping to become at least decent friends with her.
Things are going well at work. I am also making amendments to a manuscript I submitted to Smashwords. Wish me luck on that too-thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment