Saturday, November 3, 2012

what i enjoy doing

I enjoy attending concerts. I keep my eye out for country music concerts, and this year I attended Lady Antebellum and Carrie Underwood concerts at the American Airlines Center in Dallas.
However, I enjoy other shows too. I enjoy attending jazz band concerts (especially the one o'clock lab band from the University of North Texas) that my father has at UTD. We are also regulars at concerts that the Richardson Community Band gives during the summer. I attend an occassional show at the Eisemann Center in Richardson and the Symphony. And a security guard gives an "Elvis Show" at Tino's at Collin Creek Mall in Plano every other week-I'm a regular at those. He's great. I love those.
As an additional hobby, I am thinking about taking up birding. I love writing and photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment