Saturday, November 3, 2012

CMA show

I watched the CMA Awards show the other night. It was a good show. Blake Shelton got Male Vocalist & Entertainer of the Year, and Miranda Lambert got Female Vocalist. I loved Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley's hosting-they were great as always.
Other things I loved-Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland was pregnant, and they gave a "skit" with Little Jimmy Dickens where they said that if she went into labor he would deliver it, and referred to a marriage performed on last year's show and Martina McBride's performance. I also enjoyed Little Big Town's performance of Pontoon.
My only disappointments:Garth Brooks was elected into the Country Music Hall of Fame, and they only briefly mentioned it. They could have devoted a "scene" to it. I was also disappointed by Luke Bryan's performance.
But overall it was a great show. If anyone needs a copy...

No comments:

Post a Comment